- Well located estate adjacent to the A64 midway between York and Scarborough
- Newly completed modern industrial units with an additional 0.66 acre of concreted and drained site.
- Let on two new co terminus 10 year leases from August 2019 with Tenant break option at year 6 to an Experian 100/100 Company.
- Part of the first phase of what is to become a substantial industrial/trade park with new infrastructure providing direct access to the A64.
- Current passing rent £150,000 pa.
- Offers in excess of £2.2m.
- Net initial yield 6.4% after deduction of purchasers costs.
The Eden Business Park is located adjacent to the A64 at its intersection with the A169 some 18 miles from York and 23 miles from Scarborough.
This location has become established as an industrial/trade counter area with Eden Business Park forming a completely new development with direct access in both directions to the A64.
Phase I includes a petro filling station the entrance to the estate which once built completes this phase. There are already strong enquiries for Phase II which is due to commence early next year.
The investment comprises 2 newly completed 10,000 sq ft industrial units with associated concreted yard areas and car parking. The Tenant has taken a separate lease of an extra 0.66 of an acre of concreted and drained additional yard adjacent to the units.
The property is for sale freehold.
The property provides a total floor area of 20,000 sq ft (1,858.06 sqm).
The adjacent concreted site provides an additional 0.66 of an acre (2,678 sq m) of concreted yard area/hard standing.
|Size||10,000 sq ft - 20,000 sq ft|
Units 5 & 6, Eden Business Park
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Please use the enquiry form below and one of our agents will be back in touch shortly.
Or call us on 0113 235 1362.