The property is located on Terminus Parade, a well-known and established position on Station Road (A6120) in the centre of Crossgates, which benefits from a high level of passing pedestrian and road traffic as well as a customer and staff car park.
Net internally, the property measures 57.96 sq m (623.88 sq ft) and has a Shop Width of 3.84m (12ft 6in). It comprises a retail area, with a WC to the back of the shop and is complemented by a well finished, heated basement with a floor to ceiling height of 2m (6ft 7in). It has previously been used as an office, but can also be adapted for ancillary retail use.
• An effective full repairing and insuring basis for a period to be agreed;
• Rent of £10,000 per annum, exclusive of insurance, service charge and any other outgoings;
• A service charge will be levied in addition to the rent, to contribute towards the management and maintenance of the common parts of the parade;
• The Landlord insures the parade and a proportion of the premium calculated by reference to the floor area will be recharged to the tenant;
• A security deposit is required to be paid. Further details are available upon application.
Interested parties should make enquiries to Leeds City Council as to the current rates payable in respect of this unit.
Read more at http://www.zoopla.co.uk/to-rent/commercial/details/43369083#3TV3F98uV5Jj1vYO.99
|Type||Retail & Leisure|
|Size||620 sq ft|
|To Let/For Sale||To Let|
|Rent||£10,000 Per annum|
Unit 3 Terminus Parade
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Please use the enquiry form below and one of our agents will be back in touch shortly.
Or call us on 0113 235 1362.