The property is located on Terminus Parade, a well-known and established position on Station Road (A6120) in the centre of Crossgates, which benefits from a high level of passing pedestrian and road traffic as well as a customer and staff car park.
Net internally, the property measures 77.8 sq m (837 sq ft) across ground floor and basement levels. It comprises a retail/seating area to the front with a kitchen area and WC to the rear. Additionally, there is a basement suitable for storage with a floor to ceiling height of circa 2m (6ft 7in). The premises would also suit general A1 use, and would provide a ground floor retail area of 41.75 sq m (449 sq ft.).
• An effective full repairing and insuring basis for a period to be agreed;
• Rent of £13,000 per annum, exclusive of insurance, service charge and any other outgoings;
• A service charge will be levied in addition to the rent, to contribute towards the management and maintenance of the common parts of the parade;
• The Landlord insures the parade and a proportion of the premium calculated by reference to the floor area will be recharged to the tenant;
• A security deposit is required to be paid. Further details are available upon application.
Interested parties should make enquiries to Leeds City Council as to the current rates payable in respect of this unit.
|Type||Retail & Leisure|
|To Let/For Sale||To Let|
|Rent||£13,000 per annum|
Unit 1 Terminus Parade
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Please use the enquiry form below and one of our agents will be back in touch shortly.
Or call us on 0113 235 1362.