Building 2 at Photon Park is a two bay, steel portal frame, manufacturing/distribution unit constructed in 2015 The elevations and roof are profile metal clad, with the latter benefitting from excellent natural light provision. The facility has the following basic specification: -
- Two storey, heated and lit office and amenity block
- Manufacturing/distribution area with heating
- Eaves height of 8.9m
- Ground and dock level loading*
- Potential to expand on adjacent 2.9 acres of land
- Excellent parking and loading areas
- Roof mounted solar panels (60kva capacity)
* potential to add further ground level loading doors, as shown on the brochure.
The unit is 53,657 sq ft (4,984.9 sq m)
There is detailed planning consent for B1c (light industrial), B2 (general industrial) and B8 (storage and distribution) uses.
The property benefits from all mains services.
The building has an EPC rating of A and score of 23.
The unit is available by way of a new lease, or freehold purchase. The adjoining land can be acquired freehold with Building 2, or alternatively an extension or additional detatched unit can be built on this land and either leased or sold.
|Size||53,657 sq ft|
|To Let/For Sale||To Let, For Sale|
|Purchase Price||£4,426,750 ex VAT|
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Please use the enquiry form below and one of our agents will be back in touch shortly.
Or call us on 0113 235 1362.