The property is located on Terminus Parade, a well-known and established position on Station Road (A6120) in the centre of Crossgates, with excellent commuter access. Five parking spaces are included with the lease to the side of the building of Farm Road, exclusively for use by office staff and visitors.
Net internally, the property measures 125.88 sq m (1,355 sq ft) and comprises five separate offices, male and female toilets and a kitchen. Additionally, there is ladder access to the loft, which can be utilised for light storage. There is external access from both Station Road and Farm Road elevations.
• An effective full repairing and insuring basis for a period to be agreed;
• Rent upon application, exclusive of insurance, service charge and any other outgoings;
• A service charge will be levied in addition to the rent, to contribute towards the management and maintenance of the common parts of the parade;
• The Landlord insures the parade and a proportion of the premium calculated by reference to the floor area will be recharged to the tenant;
• A security deposit is required to be paid. Further details are available upon application.
Interested parties should make enquiries to Leeds City Council as to the current rates payable in respect of this unit.
EPC to follow
SUBJECT TO CONTRACT
|Size||1,355 sq ft|
|To Let/For Sale||To Let|
|Rent||£9,950 per annum|
First Floor Offices, Terminus Parade, Crossgates
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Please use the enquiry form below and one of our agents will be back in touch shortly.
Or call us on 0113 235 1362.