The property is located fronting the A599 one of the principal arterial routes from the M6 (junction 23) to Haydock Town Centre.
Other occupiers on the estate include an Aldi Supermarket and Iceland Frozen Food Store with a large Tesco Superstore being located directly opposite.
- Located on a very busy Neighbourhood Shopping Centre.
- High footfall generated by adjoining Aldi Supermarket and Iceland Frozen Foods, opposite a Tesco Superstore.
- Use of 156 space free car park.
- Fronting a busy arterial road the A599
- A spread of income between 2 long standing local tenants.
- Low passing rentals reflecting £11.35 sq ft.
- Offers re invited at £310,000 reflecting a net initial yield of 7.60% of the net rent off £24,334 pa after graduated purchasers costs.
Unit 1 - £1,100 sq ft (102.19 sq m)
Unit 2 - £1,100 sq ft (102.19 sq m)
TOTAL - £2,200 SQ FT (204.38 SQ M)
The property is for sale by way of assignment of a 999 year lease from 1st January 1992 at a fixed ground rent of £1,000 pa. Unit 3 has been sold off on a long lease with an apportioned ground rent of £333 pa, net ground rent payable in respect of this property £666 pa.
|Size||2,200 sq ft|
Neighbourhood Retail Investment
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Please use the enquiry form below and one of our agents will be back in touch shortly.
Or call us on 0113 235 1362.